domenica 12 giugno 2011

I try

Yes, I'm doing it. I'm trying to write in english. Am I crazy? In my blog? It's no sense. Nobody can read it, or better way, all CAN read it but I think that almost nobody read my mental freaks out.
So what can I write? I had bad days in this last period. I feel lonely, I felt lonely. I feel a kind of sensation when there's something wrong in my life. I feel like I need a man, somebody close to me, somebody which support me in difficult moments. The thesis, the degree, and, above all,  the worries about my future. Where will I am in September? In my home? In London? In Australia?? Am I doing the right thing? I feel like, for the first time, I'm driving off the roads. This is my choice, and this will be my fault if now I'm doing the wrong thing.
But I can handle it.
As Palahniuk said, you never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.



Nessun commento: